A UNIQUE IT PARTNER FOR INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
AiM offers its clients efficient and cost-effective solutions, from workstation (hardware, software) to cloud / virtual infrastructure management. Streamline your IT operations and optimize your IT spending by outsourcing your infrastructure management to a single partner, compliant with FINMA and ITIL standards and ISO 9001 certified.
Your Microsoft partner
As a strategic Swiss Microsoft partner, AiM has been a preferred contact of local Microsoft teams for over 10 years. A global Microsoft partner, AiM can support your digital transformation, from data center to end users.
AiM is also a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), with the ability to propose favored terms for licenses management and costs. Find out more about AiM’s Microsoft compétences.
The new Modern Workspace
How can we work with the same tools on different platforms? How can we work more effectively in and out of the office? What strategy should we adopt to secure our business data?
Managing the new workspace is not a simple matter of new PCs or new applications.
Your employees’ objectives today are to access all their information (individual or collective). Your business objectives are to improve employees’ collaboration and productivity.
As part of your digital transformation, AiM can assist you in the design and implementation of your new workspace, using Microsoft collaboration tools :
- Windows 10, Office 365
- Messaging: Exchange Online
- Documentation management : Sharepoint, Onedrive for business
- Collaboration : RSE Yammer, Teams, Planner
- Unified communication : Skype for Business
- Data management and visualisation : Power BI
- Productivity improvements : Delve
Cloud & Data Centre Services (IaaS / PaaS / SaaS)
In recent years, infrastructure has evolved from the traditional OnPremise method towards a Cloud model. Within this trend, AiM is positioned as an expert in hybrid and full cloud computing (traditional data center management, cloud model management, data center migration to the cloud). AiM can assist clients through all stages of their project :
- Consulting and opportunity study
- Architecture and design of Cloud or hybrid OnPremise environments
- Infrastructure piloting
- Continuous monitoring and improvement
Our experts master the following solutions: Azure, SCCM / SCOM, Hyper-V, Windows Server, SQL 2017, OMS (Operations Management Suite), VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
Thanks to hyper-convergence, AiM today offers to consolidate its clients’ various computer components (servers, data storage devices, network equipment, infrastructure management software, etc.) into a single optimized solution.
As a Suisse Romande Certified Partner of Nutanix , AiM is active in the domain of hyper-convergence and offers its clients the expertise, flexibility and personalized support in installing hyper-convergent solutions.
The benefits :
– Reduction in costs: a 40 to 60% reduction in CAPEX and OPEX overhead
– Expandability of the infrastructure (no limit)
– Reduction in ecological footprint: up to 90% reduction in the energy consumption, air cooling and storage space required
– Saving time: internal IT resources can focus on innovative projects
IT Assets / Service Desk Management
At the same time, AiM also offers more “traditional” infrastructure management services such as:
- Hardware supply and replacement – Dell
- Workstation security and operations – Microsoft (Windows Defender and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Network security – Sophos
- IT migration: from physical to virtual workstations, OS migration, Exchange/Lotus Notes migration
- Helpdesk support – N1, N2, N3
- Provision of on-site qualified staff